Amazon is selling the 256GB SanDisk Ultra microSD card for just $33.99 right now. Normally, it would sell for around $42.
This is a super popular microSD card with almost 22,000 reviews on Amazon. If you have a question about it, the chances are good that it’s already been answered via one of the whopping 1,000+ questions on the site, too.
This microSD card is perfect for putting into Android phones thanks to its fast 100MB/s transfer speeds. It’s the same story for cameras, too, and it’s more than capable of handling 1080p video like a champ.
The card itself is rated for Class 10 and A1 performance so you won’t experience any hiccups when you ask a phone to load the latest heavyweight app from it, either. And if you want to avoid having to delete games all the time on your Nintendo Switch, 256GB of storage is a ton of room for the next blockbuster Nintendo title. With so many hot games coming out right now you don’t want memory management to get in the way of your fun.
There’s a super cool feature that isn’t actually anything to do with the card, too. If you’re near an Alexa-powered device you can order this thing using your voice. Just say “Alexa, order SanDisk microSD” and follow the prompts. It’s almost too easy!
If you’re ordering online there are no codes to enter or coupons to clip – just add this thing to your cart and check out as normal.
Buy: 256GB SanDisk Ultra microSD from Amazon: $33.99 | Original price: $42
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone Released
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Fix iOS 13 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Fix iOS 13 Problems, Crashing Apps Issue And Other Bugs
- Fix iOS 13 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- Download iOS 13 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS, Max, XR, X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, SE, iPod [Tutorial]
- Fix iOS 13 Could Not Activate iPhone Activation Error After Update, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 No Service Issue After Upgrade, Here’s How
- iOS 13 Photos Camera Roll Missing?: Check “All Photos” Section