We saw a Weibo user leak new, unannounced color names for future Powerbeats Pro last week, and now we’ve also getting to see the new colors in the form of marketing images, too.
Glacier Blue, Cloud Pink, Spring Yellow, and Lava Red are all represented and we have to say, they look stunning.
The images were found and shared by WinFuture, with the outlet also noting that it expects the new colors to arrive as soon as next month.
The new colors are much, much more vibrant than the somewhat muted colors that Powerbeats Pro sell in right now and are likely to be popular among those who want something a little more exciting. WinFutures believes that they will sell for the same $249.95 price that we’ve become accustomed to as well.
Internally these are likely to be identical to the current models with the same functionality on offer. That means the Apple H1 chip will be present to enable instant pairing and the easy switching of devices. Users can also take advantage of the “Hey Siri” handsfree feature, too.
Stocks of the current Black, Ivory, Moss, and Navy colors remain strong so it’s unlikely they will be replaced. Rather, the new colors look set to compliment them in Apple’s earbud lineup.
You may also like to check out:
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Screen Protector: Here Are The Best You Can Buy Today [List]
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Case: Here Are The Best Ones You Can Get Today [List]
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.5 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.5
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.4.1 / iPadOS 13.4.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Jailbreak: Downgrade iOS 13.5 To iOS 13.4.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak