Fans of “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” will be pleased that the family continues to produce content despite the lockdown currently in place in California. And it turns out that they’re using a fleet of iPhones to make it happen, too.
Because they can’t have the full production team and crew thanks to the lockdown, the family is now resorting to having a new iPhone delivered every week before handing the old one back. All of the footage is then pooled together and a show is created.
Every Monday, a safely-masked showrunner drops off brand new iPhones to their security teams, and picks up the ones they’ve used to film themselves that week. There’s usually around 16 hours of total footage, which is just enough for the show’s editorial department to string together story lines.
According to a new report by Elle, a team had to go into the homes of those filming – in full protective gear, of course – to rig up tripods and lighting where they were needed.
Then it’s all down to the “talent” to perform on camera and record it themselves. The result is a surprisingly well-produced show even if the content itself might not be to everyone’s liking.
A number of shows have taken to using iPhones to record because studios are shut down with an iPhone-only “Mythic Quest” episode coming to Apple TV+ this week. Apple is also rumored to have iPhones ready for streaming the virtual WWDC 2020 event as well.
You may also like to check out:
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Screen Protector: Here Are The Best You Can Buy Today [List]
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Case: Here Are The Best Ones You Can Get Today [List]
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.5 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.5
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.4.1 / iPadOS 13.4.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Jailbreak: Downgrade iOS 13.5 To iOS 13.4.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak