Amazon is now selling Apple’s latest 10.9-inch iPad Air with 256GB of storage for just $679. You don’t need to enter any discount codes and there are no on-screen coupons required to take advantage of this deal, either. All you need to do is place your order normally and then wait for your new iPad Air to arrive at your doorstep.
Amazon would normally sell the iPad Air for around $750, but if you place your order today you will save $70 and 9% off of that original asking price. You also get to choose from multiple colors as well, so make sure to select the one that you like best before adding anything to your cart.
Buy: 2022 Apple iPad Air with 256GB of storage from Amazon: $679 | Original price: $750
10.9-inch Liquid Retina display with True Tone, P3 wide color, and an antireflective coating
Apple M1 chip with Neural Engine
12MP Wide camera
12MP Ultra Wide front camera with Center Stage
Up to 256GB of storage
At the time of writing, the hugely popular iPad Air has more than 5,800 reviews on Amazon with a combined rating of 4.8 stars out of a possible five. That’s an exceptional rating, and it’s very easy to see why buyers are so pleased with their iPad Air.
The latest iPad Air comes with Apple’s M1 chip inside as well as 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display with support for True Tone and P2 wide color. 12-megapixel cameras are also offered front and back, with stereo landscape speakers making for a great listening experience.
Again, we don’t know when this deal is going to end so make sure to place your order now while you still can.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1.1 OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.1.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.1 Final OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.