After the popularity of the “White” iPhone 4G renderer, the design geniuses is back with more mockups which ads “color” to the original. These stunning renderings are again based on the lost iPhone 4G / HD, and are inspired by the leaked white front panel of the next-gen iPhone which suggested that Apple might be offering the 4th-gen iPhone in both white and black color models full around to the front panel.
It would have been even more better if we could get to see the next-iPhone in all the new 5th-gen iPod nano colors.
Apple is expected to unveil the next-generation iPhone for general availability at the annual WWDC 2010 conference on June 7. iPhone OS 4 is also expected to be released at the same event. [via 9to5Mac]
You may also like to check out:
- iPhone 4G / HD Technical Specs Summarized
- iPhone 4G Running iPhone OS 4 Concept [Video]
- Next Generation iPhone 4G that Looks Like an iMac
- This is How the “Lost” iPhone HD / 4G Design Should Have Been Like [Concept]
- Apple has Lost Another 4th-Gen iPhone. This Time in Vietnam! [Video/Teardown]