Anyone buying a brand new Tesla in Europe or the Middle East now has a new color to choose from when making their purchase.
That’s after Tesla added Quicksilver and Midnight Cherry Red to the color options when buying cars built at the Gigafactory in Berlin, Germany.
The two colors appear to replace the Midnight Silver Metallic and red Multi-Coat paint colors, although only on the Performance and Long Range Model Y cars according to an Electrek report.
The other models all have the same existing color options to choose from. Notably, these new colors are only available from that German factory. At least for now. That means that those in other parts of the world are out of luck, even if they’re in Europe — because their cars come from a different plant.
This means that right-hand drive customers won’t get access to these paint colors – currently, the UK and Ireland Tesla sites show the old gray and red colors. Nor will the US, though Tesla CEO Elon Musk did state that US customers will get a new paint option soon, though we don’t have a timeline on that.
Those who do choose the new colors will pay more, though. The previous gray was €1,600 and the new one costs €3,000, while the red was €2,000 and now costs a whopping €3,200.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1 / iPadOS 16.1 RC OTA Profile Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.0.3 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iOS 16.0.3 OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.