You can now download iOS 16.0.3 OTA profile file and IPSW links for iPhone 14, 14 Pro, iPhone 13, 12, 11, X, XR, and iPhone 8.
Here are all the details that you need to know.
Apple’s new iOS 16.0.3 update comes just a matter of weeks after the initial iOS 16 update, one that was shown to have had its fair share of problems.
Some of those problems were directly related to the iPhone 14 models, but others impacted everyone. This new iOS 16.0.3 update is set to fix more problems, too.
Here’s the full changelog of iOS 16.0.3 coming directly from Apple:
Incoming call and app notifications may be delayed or not delivered on iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max.
Low microphone volume can occur during CarPlay phone calls on iPhone 14 models.
Camera may be slow to launch or switch between modes on iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max.
Mail crashes on launch after receiving a malformed email.
Anyone who has yet to install this update can grab it on their iPhone right now by heading over to Settings > General > Software Update. The update might take a little while to get started if you’re doing it around the time iOS 16.0.3 is made available — there’s a lot of people trying to download it at the same time, after all — but stick to it. It’ll download eventually.
Alternatively, you can grab IPSW file for iOS 16.0.3 for your device from below and then use iTunes or Finder to update it on your iPhone manually. It wouldn’t be our suggested route, but it’s one you can definitely take if needed.
This isn’t the only version of iOS that Apple has been working on, of course. The iOS 16.1 update is already being tested by developers as well as those who are on the public beta program.
iOS 16.0.3 IPSW Direct Download Links:
- iPhone 14 Pro Max, iPhone 14 Pro
- iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus
- iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13
- iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS
- iPhone 11, iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone SE (2nd Generation), (3rd Generation)
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1 Beta 3 Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.0.2 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iOS 16.0.3 OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.