Right now would be a pretty good time to pick up a new mouse, with the Logitech G203 LIGHTSYNC wired gaming mouse now available for just $29.99. Normally, this mouse would sell for around $40 so this is a saving of 25%.
You won’t be made to work for that saving, either. There are no discount codes or on-screen coupons to deal with and you can just place your order in the normal way. Do it soon though – we don’t know how long this deal will be around.
Buy: Logitech G203 LIGHTSYNC Wired Gaming Mouse from Amazon: $29.99 | Original price: $40
Key features include:
- 8, 000 DPI gaming-grade sensor responds precisely to movements. Customize your sensitivity settings to suit the sensitivity you like with Logitech G HUB gaming software and cycle easily through up to 5 DPI settings.
- Play in color with our most vibrant LIGHTSYNC RGB featuring color wave effects customizable across -16. 8 million colors. Install Logitech G HUB software to choose from preset colors and animations or make your own. Game-driven, audio visualization and screen mapping options are also available.
At the time of writing, this mouse has more than 6,500 reviews on Amazon with a combined rating of 4.6 stars out of a possible five. That’s a compelling example of how popular this mouse is and you can bag one at a great price right now. So what are you waiting for?
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And iPadOS 14.2 Beta 1 Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.0.1 Using Checkra1n 0.11.0, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Download iOS 14.0.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.0.1
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.0.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.