Amazon is now selling the M1 MacBook Air for just $799.99, a price that won’t need you to enter nay discount codes or clip any on-screen coupons. All you need to do is make sure that you place that order as soon as possible. If you don’t, you run the very real risk of missing out.
Amazon would normally sell the MacBook Air for around $1,000, meaning you can now save $200 and 20% without lifting a finger. You can also choose between three different colors, although we can all agree that Space Gray is the only one anyone should be picking up.
Buy: 2020 Apple MacBook Air Laptop: Apple M1 Chip, 13” Retina Display, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Storage from Amazon: $799.99 | Original price: $1,000
Take on everything from professional-quality editing to action-packed gaming with ease. The Apple M1 chip with an 8-core CPU delivers up to 3.5x faster performance than the previous generation while using way less power.
At the time of writing, the M1 MacBook Air has more than 13,400 reviews on Amazon with a combined rating of 4.8 stars out of a possible five. That’s an excellent score, and it’s clearly one that tells you a lot about this product.
The MacBook Air comes with Apple’s speedy M1 chip as well as 8GB of RAM and 256GB of fast SSD storage. There’s also that 13.3-inch Retina display as well as the usual Apple premium finish. But remember to choose the color that you prefer before adding anything to your cart.
Again, we don’t expect Amazon to keep this price around for long, so place those orders now to make sure you don’t miss out.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1.1 OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.1.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.1 Final OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.