Amazon is selling the 128GB SanDisk Memory Card for Nintendo Switch for just $25.99. Normally, this card would sell for around $35, meaning you’re saving more than a quarter.
This card may have the Nintendo Switch branding, but you can also use it in any device that supports microSD cards.
With Nintendo Switch branding, you can be absolutely sure that this card is perfectly suited to being used in the game console. It’s capable of read speeds of up to 100MB/s and write speeds of 90MB/s, so games will load and run nice and quickly.
Those speeds also mean that this card would be just fine in cameras, dash cams, or just about anything else. If it has a slot for a microSD card, this thing will work just fine. 128GB of storage is plenty for most needs, too. If you’re frustrated about having to always delete older games to make space for new ones, this is definitely the card for you.
Like all the best deals you don’t need to enter any special discount codes to take advantage of it. Nor do you need to clip any on-page coupons, either. Just add the card to your cart as normal and checkout. And enjoy all that fast storage you’re going to have turn up in the mail!
Buy: 128GB SanDisk Memory Card for Nintendo Switch from Amazon: $25.99 | Original price: $35
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone Released
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Fix iOS 13 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Fix iOS 13 Problems, Crashing Apps Issue And Other Bugs
- Fix iOS 13 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- Download iOS 13 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS, Max, XR, X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, SE, iPod [Tutorial]
- Fix iOS 13 Could Not Activate iPhone Activation Error After Update, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 No Service Issue After Upgrade, Here’s How
- iOS 13 Photos Camera Roll Missing?: Check “All Photos” Section