Amazon is offering the Apple iPhone XR Clear Case for just $19.99. The same case normally costs around $40 making this a pretty amazing saving.
The iPhone XR is available in a raft of awesome colors and hiding it inside a case is always something that seems like a crying shame. With the Clear Case you can keep the iPhone safe while also enjoying that gorgeous color you chose when you picked it up.
You can be assured that this case will fit the iPhone XR perfectly because it’s made by Apple. If Apple can’t get the dimensions exactly spot on, who can? It’s a soft case that won’t discolor easily but it will still keep your phone safe and sound should it take a tumble.
Apple’s iPhones aren’t necessarily known for their durability when they fall from even a modest height. Having your pride and joy protected by a case is a must, and picking up Apple’s own cases is never a bad idea. Being able to save $20 while doing so is just the icing on the cake. We’re already big fans of this particular case for iPhone XR owners, even at its full price.
We can’t say how long this price will be around for. With that in mind we’d suggest ordering sooner rather than later to avoid disappointment.
Buy: Apple iPhone XR Clear Case from Amazon: $19.99 | Original price $40
You may also like to check out:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 12.4 On iPhone X, XS Max, XR, iPad Pro And More Using Unc0ver
- iOS 12.4 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Unc0ver / Chimera Jailbreaks
- Download iOS 13 Beta 8 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13 Beta 8
- iOS 13 Beta 8 Profile File Download Without Dev Account, Here’s How-To
- How To Jailbreak iOS 12.4 Using Unc0ver 3.5.x [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.4 Unc0ver 3.5.0 IPA For iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, iPad Pro Released
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Case List: Here Are The Must-Haves For Protection
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Screen Protector? Here Are Our Picks [List]
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]