Amazon is selling the Twelve South CaddySack Travel Tote for just $49.99 including shipping. Normally, it sells for around $60 so this is a decent deal. It’s also among the lowest prices we’ve seen the product sell for.
We don’t know how long the deal will be around for, so if this is already on your wishlist, we’d suggest placing an order soon.
As the name might suggest, this little wonder is a way to keep all of your chargers and cables nice and tidy while you’re travelling. The straps are there to stop things from moving around and cables getting tangled and it does a good job by all accounts. The product is currently boasting a 4.2-star rating on Amazon.
The outside of the CaddySack is made of genuine leather so you’ll have a nice, premium look and feel while you’re carrying it around. You won’t look out of place pulling your CaddySack out in the middle of meetings or in Business Class on an airplane, either.
Whether you’re keeping your iPhone cable and charger safe, or you want somewhere to keep your AirPods Pro and the associated ear tips when you’re not using them, this is a great way to keep everything organised while looking great, too.
And as a bonus you don’t even have to remember to enter any special discount codes or clip any coupons, either!
Buy: Twelve South BookBook CaddySack Travel Tote: $49.99 | Original price: $60
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.2 / iPadOS 13.2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Final Released For iPhone And iPad
- iOS 13.2 Final Release Notes, Changes, New Features: Everything You Need To Know
- Downgrade iOS 13.2 / iPadOS 13.2 To iOS 13.1.3, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.1.3 Update: Security Content Fixes, Patches Detailed By Apple
- Checkra1n iOS 13.1.2 Jailbreak Based On checkm8 Exploit ‘Announced’
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13.1
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.