The Electra Team has released Chimera 1.2.4, which can now be downloaded from chimera.sh. This new update’s headline feature is simple – it adds support for Apple devices running the A7 and A8 chips with iOS 12.1.3 through iOS 12.2 supported. If you’re feeling brave, you can also take some iOS 12.3 betas for a spin, too.
While not all beta releases of iOS 12.3 will work, beta 6 being one of them, others may well. Beta releases are always installed with a possibility of things going awry, however, and that goes double for when you’re trying to jailbreak at the same time. Bear that in mind when attempting any of this!
If you want to give this a try, you can head on over to chimera.sh and download the latest version of the Chimera IPA. Once you have hold of that you can of course follow our existing guide here on how to go about jailbreaking with this particular tool. As always though, your mileage may very well vary here so don’t be surprised should things not be exactly as you would hope.
With that said, there are also plenty of reasons to try this out. If you’re an avid jailbreaker, you will no doubt already know which tweaks and apps you want to get installed so no amount of forewarning is going to stop you.
If that sounds like you, Godspeed intrepid jailbreaker. May your breaking of jails be full of warm tweaks and fuzziness. If not, there’s always going to be a new version of Chimera in the works!
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 13 Beta 4 IPSW Links, OTA Profile Along With That Of iPadOS 13 Beta 4
- iOS 13 Beta 4 Profile File Download Without UDID / Developer Account, Here’s How
- iOS 13 Beta 5 / Public Beta 3 Download Release Date Expectation
- Jailbreak iOS 12.2 Using Unc0ver 3.3.0 IPA
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]