Want iTransmission 5 iOS 11 IPA download for your iPhone or iPad? Here’s how you can get it. No jailbreak is required for this to work.
You may or may not have heard of iTransmission 5.x. The platform has been around for a while now, and like most offerings of this nature, originally found a home for itself on jailbroken iOS devices after it was created on the back of the libtransmission experience.
The app allows background downloading of torrent files directly on the iOS device in question, as well as coming complete with a built-in web browser, offering push notifications, and even the ability to open links directly in Safari if that’s the user’s trusted web browser of choice.
Those of you who previously had iTransmission 5 installed on non-jailbroken iOS 10 device, but ran into issues when installing the same on a non-jailbroken iOS 11 device, will be pleased to learn that this version we have today for download has been tested and confirmed to work on iOS 11.
So, if you have taken one of your devices to iOS 11 and found that iTransmission 5 had issues working on it, or have just decided that you need this type of app experience, then you are definitely in luck as we have just what you need. First and foremost you are going to need to download the new IPA file of iTransmission 5. You can grab the 64-bit IPA of iTransmission 5 for iOS 11 from here.
Now, with that IPA file in your possession, you need to get it sideloaded onto your non-jailbroken device. Thankfully, as you might expect, we also have you covered there. If you have a Mac, then you can consider getting iTransmission 5.x onto your iOS 11 device using Xcode 7 or higher. You can find a guide for it here: How To Sideload iOS Apps Without Jailbreak Using Xcode For Free. Alternatively, if you don’t own a Mac, or want a simpler way of achieving the same result, you can get it installed using Cydia Impactor with this guide here: Sideload iOS Apps On Windows, Mac With Cydia Impactor Without Jailbreak, Here’s How. Just make sure you are using the latest iTransmission 5 IPA file linked in this post above when following those guides for sideloading. Good luck and enjoy!
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 11.1 Beta 4 / Final Download Release Date Expectation That You Need To Know About
- SolarMovie Kodi Addon Fix In 2017: How To Install It The Right Way
- Fix Kodi 17.4 Krypton Buffering Issue, Here’s How [2017 Edition]
- Alluc Kodi Addon Not Working In 2017? Fix It By Installing It The Right Way
- How To Downgrade iOS 11.0.3 / 11 To iOS 10.3.3 / iOS 10 [Tutorial]
- Download iOS 11, 11.0.3, 11.1 Links & Install On iPhone 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.0.3 / 11.0.2 / 11.0.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]