Apple has just released the iPhone SDK 3.2 on the iPhone Dev Center for developers, interested in developing for iPhone, iPod touch and the newly released iPad. iPhone SDK 3.2 includes the Xcode IDE, iPhone Simulator, and a suite of additional tools for developing applications for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
This is apparently the same as the GM (Gold Master) release which Apple rolled out to the developers earlier this week. The only difference is the availability, last weeks GM release was available for the developers who were enrolled in either iPhone Developer Standard or Enterprise Program (both paid), while this one is available for free on iPhone Dev Center.
Download iPhone SDK 3.2 (iPhone Dev Center)
You may also like to check out:
- Download iPhone 3.2 Firmware for iPad
- Jailbreaking Apple iPad – The Possibilities
- Untethered Jailbreak for iPhone 3.1.3 / 3.2 and iPad (Video)
- GreenPois0n to Jailbreak iPhone 3.2 and iPad Untethered
- Download iPad 3.2 Now, Get 4.0 for Free, But Future Updates will Cost You
You can follow me on twitter or join our facebook fanpage to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google and Apple.