Apple is now expected to release the new iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max with a starting storage configuration of 128GB with one analyst reneging on previous claims that it would double that to 256GB.
Haitong International analyst Jeff Pu, in a research note seen by MacRumors, claims that Apple’s Pro iPhones will start at 128GB and increase from there in the same way the outgoing iPhone 13 Pro models do.
Based on our recent supply chain survey, we maintain our iPhone 14 build plan to be 91m in 2H22, vs. iPhone 13’s 84m in 2H21, as there is no significant issue on the supply chain. The next to watch will be iPhone 14’s pricing and the wait-time when it hits the market.
Spec-wise, we add 128GB storage to the Pro line-up.
There had been a claim previously that Apple would start at 256GB for the first time, something given more credence by recent claims that Apple would also increase the price of its new iPhones compared to last year. However, even if that is indeed going to happen, it appears that buyers won’t get more storage for their extra cash this time around.
If this latest report is accurate, Apple will ship its iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max handsets with 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, and 1TB configuration options.
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 15.6 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- Download: iOS 15.6 Final IPSW Links OTA Files And iPadOS 15.6 Out Now
- iOS 16 Beta Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Beta 6 Download, Release Date: When Is Apple Expected To Seed It?
- Download: iOS 16 Beta 5 IPSW Links For iPhone And iPad Released
- iOS 16 Beta 5 Profile File Download Of OTA Update Without Dev Account Released
- Download iOS 16 Beta 5 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus, iPad [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.