Apple’s iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max are capable of some stunning macro photos thanks to the new ultrawide camera. But a new Halide 2.5 update brings similar functionality to all iPhones, and the results are mightily impressive.
What’s more, iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro Max users benefit not only from their own existing macro capabilities but an extended offering thanks to Halide, too.
Halide says that it’s all made possible by the new Neural Macro technology it created, especially for this release.
Macro Mode is helped by our new technology called Neural Macro. Halide’s Macro Mode does a few clever things to help you get the best Macro shot: first, it checks which one of your cameras can focus the closest. Then, it gives you ultra-precise focus control to get your teeny-tiny subject perfectly sharp. Finally, once taken, Neural Macro gets to work: a powerful AI-based detail enhancement process gets even more detail out of your processed image.
The result is some stunning macro photos, regardless of whether you picked up a new iPhone 13 Pro or iPhone 13 Pro Max, or not.
It isn’t all good news, though. Halide says that this will be the last month of free updates — anyone wanting more will need to subscribe to receive the next big release.
Now for some birthday news: Halide Mark II is now almost a year old — making Halide almost four and a half years! That also means that if you got Halide Mark II for free last year, this is the last month you will be receiving new features. We’ve worked hard for the last four and a half years to bring you new features for free. If you’d like to keep receiving these major new features, check out the renewal options inside Settings. If you prefer to keep using Halide Mark II — with Macro Mode — the app will, of course, keep working with all its current features.
Halide has long been the go-to app for taking great photos using an iPhone, all while adding the more advanced features that Apple’s stock Camera app just doesn’t offer. You can read all about the changes in Halide 2.5 in the App Store right now and we’d suggest taking the new release for a spin ASAP.
You may also like to check out:
- Download Windows 11 Pro ISO File Without Product Key From Microsoft
- Force Download Windows 11 Free Upgrade Right Now, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- Download Windows 11 Installation Assistant For Your PC
- How To Upgrade To Windows 11 From Windows 10 For Free
- How To Create Bootable Windows 11 USB Flash Drive [Guide]
- Download: iOS 15.0.1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 15.0.1 Out Now
- Jailbreak iOS 15.0.1 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- Best iPhone 13, 13 Pro Tempered Glass Screen Protectors Available Today [List]
- Best iPhone 13, Pro Max 20W USB-C Chargers [List]
- Top iPhone 13 Pro Max Screen Protectors Available To Buy [List]
- Best iPhone 13 / Pro Cases For Protection Available Right Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 15 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.