How much was Binance CEO’s “Mr. CZ Punks” NFT sold for and which Binance trading signals were used?
- Binance, the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange by trading volume, announced Wednesday that “Mr. CZ Punks ”was put up for auction by NFT.
- This NFT is an animation of Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao.
- The auction finally ended today and the final bid was BNB 24.53. This equates to $ 9,802.43.
Changpeng Zhao, on the other hand, shared an NFT design drawn by some of his fans with his own photo on Twitter, commenting, “That’s not bad either.”
The “CZ Punks” auction started with an offer “Anonymous_xfcr” of 0.4 Binance Coin (BNB). A few hours later, the offer surged to 23.5 BNB, which is $ 9,070.53 at current price. His last offer was “Anonymous_ommt” for 24.53 BNB by the binance trading signals.
BNB is currently trading at $ 400.14 with a recent 24-hour trading volume of $ 1,708,479,962, according to Coinmarketcap data and binance trading signals – analyst of SafeTrading.
According to information provided by Binance, the image of the NFT in question was drawn using Image Acquisition and Automatic Chart Generation artificial intelligence technology. He also revealed that an image of Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao was used for this NFT.
They also pixelated it using their own algorithm to make it cryptocurrency. They then saved it in the Graphics Interchange Format (GIF).
NFT projects with high sales
The NFT market has recently started breaking records. Ethereum-based NFT game Axie Infinity has sold a record $ 1.1 billion. This earned it the title of the highest-earning NFT project.
Another high-selling NFT project is the NBA Top Shot basketball card game, which has sold $ 675 million to date. On the other hand, Ethereum-based CryptoPunks art images reached $ 657 million in sales.
An NFT (Non-Fungible Token) is a non-fungible unit of data that indicates the uniqueness of an asset. This data is stored on the blockchain.
XRP reviews and expert forecasts
- Ripple (XRP), one of the most popular cryptocurrencies, has surpassed the $ 1 threshold so far.
- The upward move intensified as XRP bulls took the lead.
- XRP topped $ 1 and hit its highest level in 2 months.
XRP confirmed that the rate was on the rise after it broke the $ 0.60-0.70 zone. XRP, which continues to grow steadily in these zones, has continued its course by creating safe zones. Like many altcoins, XRP was one of the cryptocurrencies that accelerated the upward trend in the market, during which there were active hours with leading cryptocurrency money.
XRP broke through the $ 0.77 resistance zone, pushing its price above $ 0.80. The popular cryptocurrency, which broke the following resistance areas of $ 0.84 and $ 0.91, managed to reach the $ 1 level. XRP was last floated at $ 1 in early June. Overwhelmed by the general market trend, XRP hit the $ 2 cap just before the pullback.
Daily XRP charts clearly show a bullish trend. The RSI is trading in the overbought area and the MACD confirms the uptrend. The momentum indicator crosses above the zero zone, pointing an arrow in favor of the bulls – analyst of SafeTrading.
Experts from SafeTrading say it needs to exceed $ 1.02 for XRP to hold above $ 1. If this level is exceeded, it is positioned at $ 1.06 at the 38.2% Fibonacci level and $ 1.40 at the 62% Fibonacci level. In this context, XRP could follow a sharp upward price movement.
As the lawsuit between the SEC and Ripple continues, according to recent events, the SEC has requested a review of Slack’s messages. Additionally, Ripple Labs co-founder Jed McCaleb has sent 80 million XRP to exchanges in the past two weeks and continues to sell.
Binance is in service: which transactions are suspended, how long will it take?
Binance, the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange by trading volume, has launched a system update with an announcement the other day. While Binance is suspending many services, including spot transactions, as part of this service, it has reiterated that it is taking all steps to keep users safe.
What transactions are suspended on Binance?
Binance, one of the leading cryptocurrency exchanges, has temporarily suspended spot transactions and many of its services. Binance has announced that it will launch a system update from 05:00 on August 13th. According to a statement from the giant exchange, the update will take about 4 hours. However, Binance has yet to make any announcements while this estimated time is exceeded.
- Spot transactions;
- Deposit / withdrawal transactions;
- P2P trading;
- Buying cryptocurrency using a credit card;
- Depositing / withdrawing funds using fiat currency;
- Conversion and over-the-counter transactions on the portal;
- Registering new users;
- Activating subaccounts;
- Trading tokens with leverage;
- Products for rates;
- ETH 2.0 subscription;
- Exchange or add liquidity to Liquid Swap;
- Asset placement or redemption on Launchpool;
- Crypto lending services;
- Binance Cardboard transactions;
- Binance Pay;
- Pool accounts;
- Transfer of assets from paper wallets are suspended.
During this period, Binance users will be protected with a maximum security password, and measures will be taken to protect investors in other open transactions.
However, as the system gradually begins to return to normal, users can view the assets in their wallets. While trading pairs are activated, trading has not yet started.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post but we don’t get any commission from sales made.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: Windows 11 Build 22000.132 ISO Beta Released With A New Snipping Tool And More
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- iOS 15 Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- 150+ iOS 15 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [List]
- Download iOS 15 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And Clean Install It, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 15 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- iOS 15 Download Final IPSW Links And OTA Update Released
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- Best iPhone 13, 13 Pro Tempered Glass Screen Protectors Available Today [List]
- Best iPhone 13, Pro Max 20W USB-C Chargers [List]
- Top iPhone 13 Pro Max Screen Protectors Available To Buy [List]
- Best iPhone 13 / Pro Cases For Protection Available Right Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 15 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Fix iOS 15 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 15 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 15 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.