Right now is a good time to make sure that your home has the best possible Wi-Fi connection. You’re probably working from home, and your kids are probably out of school, too. In all probability you’re likely using a ton more internet bandwidth than usual, so make sure everything works as well as it can by getting a bargain new Eero Mesh Wi-Fi Router.
Normally, you’d pay around $100 for a single Eero router, but if you act now you can pick one up for just $79. And if you want two you can save there, too. We don’t know how long Amazon plans on keeping these deals around, so be sure to take advantage of them now while they are still here.
These routers currently have almost 400 reviews and a score of 4.3 stars on Amazon. We’ve heard so many good things about these routers that it’s difficult to find a fault with them.
Setting up your new mesh network takes just a few minutes thanks to the Eero app, and once you’re up and running you have all kinds of advanced options for keeping tabs on what users are up to on your network. You can even disable devices remotely which is perfect for kids who like to sneak their iPads into bed for an evening.
You don’t need to clip any on-page coupons or enter any discount codes, either. Just add the router to your cart and check out. Simple!
You may also like to check out:
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Download: iOS 13.3 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3 For Compatible Devices
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Beta 1 OTA Profile, IPSW Links Released For iPhone And iPad
- Downgrade iOS 13.3 To iOS 13.2.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 / 13.3.1 On iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max, XS, More With New tfp0 Exploit Will Be Possible Soon
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak