Here’s how to fix iOS 13.5 Jailbreak Completed “An error occurred while extracting an archive” error message during unc0ver jailbreak on iPhone or iPad.
The jailbreak scene is currently on fire! Thanks to the hard-working teams behind tools like checkra1n and Unc0ver, the community has polished and professional options when it comes to jailbreaking Apple’s iOS 13.5 firmware. We’re here to tell you that if you are using Unc0ver and are experiencing the issue “An error occurred while extracting an archive” then it can be solved. And quie easily, you’ll be pleased to know.
As with any major release of a software-based tool, there are going to be problems. There are going to be edge cases and device configurations that throw up some errors that may not have been encountered during the development and testing phase. Thankfully, these situations can generally be resolved with a workaround, or, in some cases, will be fixed with a new release of the tool where the version number in bumped.
If you happen to one of the unfortunate few experiencing the “An error occurred while extracting an archive” error, then with the above information in mind it is actually the latter in this instance is true. A new version of the Unc0ver tool has resolved the issue and you are likely using Unc0ver version 5.0.0 to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad that is why you are still getting this error.
To get passed this issue and to resolve the problem, you simply need to grab yourself the Unc0ver 5.0.1 IPA and jailbreak your device using the latest version. A number of issues were fixed in the bump up from version 5.0.0 to 5.0.1 and although this particular error message wasn’t explicitly mentioned in the version changelog it has been shown to resolve that particular problem.
So, in short, if you are experiencing the problem above, grab version 5.0.1 of Unc0ver, sideload it to your device ensuring that you remove the older IPA and then go through the jailbreak process all over again with the latest Unc0ver IPA. You should find that the results are much more to your liking and you sail through the jailbreak process without encountering that pesky error that had once stopped you in your tracks!
We can’t guarantee that you won’t hit other errors along the way but the road to jailbreaking should hopefully be trouble-free with Unc0ver 5.0.1.
If you haven’t jailbroken yet, check out our video tutorial below on how to jailbreak iOS 13.5 on your iPhone or iPad using Unc0ver.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more videos.
You may also like to check out:
- Best Cydia Repos And Sources For iOS 13.5 Jailbreak Unc0ver
- iOS 13.5 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatible With Unc0ver 5.0.x [List]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5 On iPhone 11, Pro Max, SE, iPad Pro, More Using Unc0ver 5.0.0 [Tutorial]
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Screen Protector: Here Are The Best You Can Buy Today [List]
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Case: Here Are The Best Ones You Can Get Today [List]
- Kodi 18.7 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.5 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.5
- iOS 13.5 Jailbreak Unc0ver 5.0.0 IPA Download Is Out
- Jailbreak: Downgrade iOS 13.5 To iOS 13.4.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak