You can pick up a Space Gray Magic Mouse 2 at a discounted price ahead of Father’s Day. This discount brings the price down to just $86 from $99.
When the iMac Pro launched it not only offered a way to get Mac Pro-levels of power from an all-in-one, but it also gave people their first glimpse of Space Gray accessories, too. The Space Gray Magic Mouse 2 was only available when bought alongside an iMac Pro for a while, and while they can now be yours without picking up a $5,000 Mac, they’re still expensive. Now you can pick one up at a more reasonable price for a change.
Normally, the Space Gray Apple Magic Mouse 2 sells for $99, but if you pick one up from Amazon right now you can save $13 on that price. That makes the Space Gray tax a little more palatable, but we still don’t really understand why the white ones are cheaper. Maybe we never will either.
Buy: Apple Magic Mouse 2 in Space Gray from Amazon: $86 | Original price: $99
Magic Mouse 2 is completely rechargeable, so you’ll eliminate the use of traditional batteries.
It’s lighter, has fewer moving parts thanks to its built-in battery and continuous bottom shell, and has an optimized foot design — all helping Magic Mouse 2 track easier and move with less resistance across your desk.
And the Multi-Touch surface allows you to perform simple gestures such as swiping between web pages and scrolling through documents.
That Space Gray color is absolutely gorgeous, of course. If you’re using a setup that also matches that color scheme this is definitely the color to go for. Underneath it’s the same Magic Moue 2 that people seem to really enjoy, as shown by the four-star rating from the almost 1,900 reviews left on the Amazon product page.
Features include the multi-touch interface that makes it easy to swipe between web pages or scroll through documents, and if you’re a Spaces user this can be a real lifesaver. Just make sure you get that order in soon – that $13 saving won’t be around forever.
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 13 Beta 1 Profile Download Free Along With iPadOS 13 Will Be Available This July, Confirms Apple
- iOS 13 Beta 1 OTA Configuration Profile And iPadOS 13 Download Not Released Yet, Here’s Why
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13 Public Beta 1 Download Release Date Announced Along With macOS 10.15, tvOS 13 Public Betas
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 13 Beta 1 Download IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13 Beta 1 For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]