Here’s how to download NES.emu IPA of NES emulator app for iOS 10 and iOS 11 iPhone or iPad. No jailbreak is required for this to work.
If you are a hardcore fan of the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) and want to get those retro games onto your Apple device, then you literally need to be taking notice of this wonderful, highly accurate NES emulator. Check out the installation instructions below to get this onto your device.
Step 1: Before you can even think about getting this installed onto your device or enjoying all of the benefits that it brings with it, you’re going to actually need to be in possession of the NES.emu IPA file. Thankfully we are on hand to help you with that, so go ahead, download the file from here.
Step 2: With the NES.emu IPA file downloaded on your Windows or macOS machine, you now need to sideload it onto your iOS device. Apple’s official App Store, or the Cydia platform which exists on jailbroken devices, isn’t needed for this installation, but there are a couple of methods to actually get the IPA on your device. Pick your chosen route from below guides but make sure to come back into this article to finish off the process:
- The official method using Xcode 7 or higher [Mac]: How To Sideload iOS Apps Without Jailbreak Using Xcode 7 For Free
- Using Cydia Impactor [Windows or Mac]: Sideload iOS Apps On Windows, Mac With Cydia Impactor Without Jailbreak, Here’s How
Step 3: With the NES.emu IPA sideloaded on your device, it’s now time to let iOS know that you actually trust the installation, but more importantly, that you trust the certificate and profile that’s been installed with it. To do this, launch Settings on iOS and navigate to General > Profiles & Device Management. On some devices Profiles & Device Management may just be listed under Profiles.
Step 4: Locate the profile assigned to the NES.emu installation. This is what contains the embedded certificate. Inside the profile, you will notice a Trust button located in the middle. Tap on that and then tap on Trust again when the confirmation dialogue is presented.
Step 5: You should now be able to exit out of Settings, locate the app installed on the Home screen of the device, and launch the NES.emu emulator app to take advantage of everything that it offers.
That’s it! You can now enjoy all those retro NES titles right on your iPhone or iPad.
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 10.3.3 Battery Life Problems And Test Vs iOS 10.3.2 Comparison On Video
- Pokemon Go 1.39.0 IPA And 0.69.0 Hack Available To Download Now
- Download iOS 10.3.3 Final IPSW Links For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- How To Downgrade iOS 10.3.3 / 10.3.2 / 10.3.1 On iPhone Or iPad
- iOS 11 Beta 4 / Public Beta 3 Download Release Date Expectation
- Download iOS 11 Public Beta 2 And Install The Right Way, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 / 10.3.2 / 10.3.1 / 10.3 For iPhone And iPad [Latest Status Update]
- Download iOS 11 Beta 3 & Install On iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Web.