iOS 10.3.3 battery life problems and test has been compared Vs iOS 10.3.2 on a variety of different iPhone models to see how the new firmware update fares against previous firmware version. Here are the details.
Whenever Apple releases a new version of iOS unto the world, there are always some very predictable questions to crop up both from enthusiasts and average Joe alike – will this update make my iPhone any faster or slower, and will it kill my battery?
The answer to either of those questions tends to be a complicated one, always depending on the device that you have in your hand. The answer is often a difficult one to come to as well, so when someone like YouTube channel iAppleBytes decides to do all the hard work for you, all you can do is sit back, watch the resultant video and say thank you.
The video in question here is one that compares iOS 10.3.3 and iOS 10.3.2 across an iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s in order to try and work out just what the newest version of iOS will do to your iPhone’s battery life if you install it. Owners of those older devices may not have all that much battery life to spare, so knowing whether an update is going to half it is useful information!
To that end, armed with one of each iPhone and a Lightning cable the game was afoot, and iAppleBytes has taken over ten hours of video and condensed it into ten minutes so you don’t have to set a day aside to watch it. That’s good, even if the results are less so. Without wanting to spoil anything for you, it would appear that anyone looking for an increase in battery life from iOS 10.3.3 is likely to be heartily disappointed.
Maybe next time.
For those wondering how the test was conducted, each device was fully charged and then was left to run Geekbench’s battery test until the bitter end. This was done for each phone with iOS 10.3.2 and then iOS 10.3.3 installed. It may not be super scientific, but it’s a good stake in the ground for how you can expect things to perform.
You may also like to check out:
- Game Of Thrones S7E1 Torrent Downloaded / Streamed 90 Million Times
- Download GBA.emu IPA On iOS 10 / iOS 11 [No Jailbreak Required]
- Download iOS 10.3.3 Final IPSW Links For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- How To Downgrade iOS 10.3.3 / 10.3.2 / 10.3.1 On iPhone Or iPad
- iOS 11 Beta 4 / Public Beta 3 Download Release Date Expectation
- Download iOS 11 Public Beta 2 And Install The Right Way, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 / 10.3.2 / 10.3.1 / 10.3 For iPhone And iPad [Latest Status Update]
- Download iOS 11 Beta 3 & Install On iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]