If you like to keep your iPhone, iPad, or Mac nice and fresh feeling by using multiple wallpapers, then you’re going to be very pleased to learn that you can now get your hands on every iOS and macOS wallpaper that Apple has shipped or used going back a number of years.
This is all thanks to Reddit user Nucleam who has been able to post a treasure trove of images to two separate Google Photos albums.
The images, split into iOS and macOS collections, start at iOS 3 and System 7 and runs all the way to present day. That means that you have years upon years of wallpapers to choose from, including anything that shipped with a new version of the operating system as well as anything that Apple may have used in advertising or promotional material during the same time period.
That means that if you want to use one of the wallpapers that Apple used in a presentation but never shipped, now is your time to get your hands on it.
As far as wallpaper collections go, this has to be one of the best we have seen, not only because it brings back memories of hardware and software launches of yesteryear but also because some of these wallpapers are genuinely impressive in their own right. If Apple shipped them with iOS 12 or macOS Mojave, we doubt anyone would complain.
Be sure to get your wallpapers downloaded now, before they disappear! Once you do, you’ll have plenty to be working through! You can view or download both Google Photos albums via the links below.
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 11.4.1 Jailbreak: Here’s The Latest Development That You Should Know About
- Jailbreak iOS 11.4 Beta 3 On iPhone X, 8, 7 Using Electra, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade To iOS 11.4 Beta 3, 2, 1 IPSW Download And Jailbreak Using Electra Now Possible
- Download iOS 11.4.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 12 Beta 4 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad [Devs Only]
- Download iOS 12 Beta 4 Configuration Profile File Without Developer Account
- Download iOS 12 Beta 4 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]