Apple’s 2020 MacBook Air complete with the Apple-designed M1 chip can be yours right now for just $849.99. This latest Apple Black Friday deal drops the MacBook Air price by 15% and is the most powerful MacBook Air to date.
First and foremost, let’s talk about the M1 Apple-designed silicon that has been embedded into the MacBook Air and that makes it the best MacBook Air yet.
Apple’s thinnest, lightest notebook, completely transformed by the Apple M1 chip. CPU speeds up to 3x faster. GPU speeds up to 5x faster. Apple’s most advanced Neural Engine fr up to 9x faster machine learning. The longest battery life ever in a MacBook Air. And a silent, fanless design. This much power has never been this ready to go.
The M1 comes complete with a whopping 16 billion transistors and uses custom Apple technologies to deliver exceptional performance and power management. The MacBook Air is also bolstered by the power of macOS Monterey for an exceptional hardware and software tag team. The operating system comes with fantastic recent updates to first-party apps, such as FaceTime and Maps, and also has leading privacy and security features meaning that owners don’t need to compromise in any area.
This particular model comes with 256GB of internal storage and 8GB of RAM. It has an integrated FaceTime HD camera, Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay, and offers flawless compatibility with other Apple devices, such as iPhone, iPad, and AirPods.
The Apple-designed M1 chip takes the MacBook Air to the next level and it can be yours right now with a great $150.00 discount applied. Pop on over to the direct link below to secure this Black Friday deal. There are no discount codes or coupons required to achieve this advertised price.
Buy: 2020 Apple MacBook Air Laptop with Apple M1 from Amazon: $849.99 | Original price: $999
Looking for more deals? Lots and lots of them? Check out the following:
You may also like to check out:
- Download Windows 11 Pro ISO File Without Product Key From Microsoft
- Force Download Windows 11 Free Upgrade Right Now, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- Download Windows 11 Installation Assistant For Your PC
- How To Upgrade To Windows 11 From Windows 10 For Free
- How To Create Bootable Windows 11 USB Flash Drive [Guide]
- Download: iOS 15.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 15.1 Out Now
- Jailbreak iOS 15.1 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- Best iPhone 13, 13 Pro Tempered Glass Screen Protectors Available Today [List]
- Best iPhone 13, Pro Max 20W USB-C Chargers [List]
- Top iPhone 13 Pro Max Screen Protectors Available To Buy [List]
- Best iPhone 13 / Pro Cases For Protection Available Right Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 15 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.