Amazon is now selling the ASUS ZenBook Duo 14 for just $799.99, giving you the chance to get your hands on this dual-screen laptop at a price that is difficult to ignore.
Amazon would normally sell the ASUS ZenBook Duo 14 for around $1,100, making this a deal that will save you $300 and 27% off the original asking price. But, you won’t be asked to jump through hoops to make that happen, thankfully. Amazon is only asking that you place your order soon, with no on-screen coupons or discount codes involved. However, the retailer isn’t saying when this particular deal will end – make sure that you order your ASUS ZenBook Duo 14 now if you want to make sure that you can’t wind up overpaying.
Buy: ASUS ZenBook Duo 14 UX482 14” FHD Touch Display, Intel Evo Platform from Amazon: $799.99 | Original price: $1,100
At the time of writing, the ASUS ZenBook Duo 14 has more than 40 reviews on Amazon and is already proving popular. This system comes with a large 14-inch FHD screen that’s joined by another 12.6-inch matte touch-screen that can be used for all kinds of things. Below that sits a keyboard and trackpad.
On the inside, there’s an 11th-generation Intel Core i5-1155G7 processor, 8GB of RAM, and a 512GB SSD. The whole thing comes in a rather fetching Ceelstrial Blue color and Windows 10 is installed, too.
Remember, Amazon hasn’t said when this deal is going to end so be sure to order your new laptop now before it’s too late.
Looking for more Black Friday 2022 deals? Check them out here:
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1.1 OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.1.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.1 Final OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.