Apple is getting ready to launch at least two new Apple Watches as well as new AirPods based on supply chain data, according to a new report. New Apple Watches have already been rumored for an announcement this month, while AirPods could arrive at any moment as well.
According to DigiTimes, ASE Technology is packaging chips for the new devices ahead of launch.
We’d previously heard from Bloomberg that Apple plans to launch not just one, but two new Apple Watches this year. The Apple Watch Series 6 will be the new flagship model, with another wearable set to sit below it in the lineup.
As for AirPods, they’re due a refresh and analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has previously pointed to 2021 as the expected launch window for those. The DigiTimes report seems to echo that.
The report claims the third-generation AirPods will be released in 2021, lining up with a timeframe shared by analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, who expects a launch in the first half of the year specifically. There have been conflicting rumors as to whether these AirPods will sport the same design as the AirPods Pro, including in-ear tips and shorter stems below the ears.
The next few weeks are going to be big for Apple and its hardware launches. New Apple Watches, iPhones, iPads, and potentially new headphones are all in the running for a September or October announcement.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Download: iOS 14 Beta 7 IPSW Links, OTA Profile And iPadOS 14 Beta 7 Released
- Get iOS 14 Beta 7 Profile File Download Without Apple Account, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.7 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile Update Released With Automatic COVID-19 Notifications
- Jailbreak iOS 13.7 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- Downgrade iOS 13.7 To iOS 13.6.1, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.