Apple will hold a special shopping event starting from Black Friday, November 25. The whole event will come to an end on Cyber Monday, or November 28 if you prefer.
The event will see people who buy some iPhones, iPads, Macs, and accessories receive a free gift card in return with those gift cards sometimes reaching as much as $250 each.
You’ll need to pick up an M1 Pro or M1 Max MacBook Air to get the big bucks, though.
Some examples of the deals Apple is offering include a $50 gift card when you guy an iPhone 13, iPHone 13 mini, iPhone 12, or iPhone SE. Those picking up a brand new iPhone 14 won’t get anything in return — apart from that shiny new phone, that is.
Buying an iPad, iPad mini, or iPad Air will get you up to a $50 gift card in return, while accessories like AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, and standard AirPods will see a $75 gift card handed over.
The special event is running in the United States and United Kingdom as well as select other countries, so be sure to check your local situation before spending a gift card that you might not get.
While other retailers are offering discounts as part of the Black Friday fun, Apple is sticking with its tried and tested practice of selling everything at the same price but giving people gift cards that can be spent on yet more Apple devices. It’s a process that’s worked before, even though we’d all rather the company just take $50 off its prices here and there.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1.1 OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.1 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.1 Final OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.