Apple released the special Beats Fit Pro x Kim earbuds this week and they have already sold out across the United States.
The earbuds are similar to the ones that were already available in multiple colors but the special Kim Kardashian variations are now unavailable just hours after going on sale.
All three colors, Moon, Dune, and Earth, are designed to be more neutral than other Beats colors and are more suited to people that prefer their earbuds to disappear, especially those with dark skin colors. That, coupled with the Kim Kardashian name, appears to have helped these earbuds become insanely popular.
Anyone looking to pick up a pair of the new Beats Fit Pro earbuds in the United States and Canada is largely out of luck unless a local store still has stock, while those in international markets may be able to find some limited color availability.
Beyond the colors, these special Kim Kardashian Beats Fit Pro are identical to the existing ones, including the $199.99 price tag.
Existing colors include Black, White, Sage Gray, and Stone Purple. In terms of functionality, the earbuds feature active noise cancellation and Transparency mode just like AirPods Pro. Tey also feature a charging case and spatial audio with dynamic head tracking, too.
It’s likely that we can expect more stocks to become available of course, but for now, trying to get hold of one of the three new colors is easier said than done.
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 15.6 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- Download: iOS 15.6 Final IPSW Links OTA Files And iPadOS 15.6 Out Now
- iOS 16 Beta Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Beta 6 Download, Release Date: When Is Apple Expected To Seed It?
- Download: iOS 16 Beta 5 IPSW Links For iPhone And iPad Released
- iOS 16 Beta 5 Profile File Download Of OTA Update Without Dev Account Released
- Download iOS 16 Beta 5 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus, iPad [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.