As if making two new iPhones and the iPad Air 4 available for order wasn’t enough, Apple today also added the (PRODUCT)RED Solo Loop and Braided Solo Loop Bands to the online Apple Store for the first time.
The bands were announced alongside the Apple Watch Series 6 and Apple Watch SE last month but the red versions weren’t yet ready to go.
That’s now changed, with (PRODUCT)RED Solo Loop and Braided Solo Loop Bands now on the Apple Store priced at $49 and $99 respectively.
Made from liquid silicone rubber, the Solo Loop features a unique, stretchable design with no clasps, buckles, or overlapping parts that’s ultracomfortable to wear and easy to slip on and off your wrist. Each band is specially treated with UV to give the band a silky, smooth finish. It’s also swim proof and sweat proof so it can go just about anywhere you want to wear it.
Although it’s important to know that they are cheaper variants of these bands available, meaning you can grab Solo Loop for half the price at $24.95 from here instead of Apple’s $49, and Braided Solo Loop for one-third price at just $34.95 from here instead of Apple’s $99.
The Braided Solo Loop in particular is quite a fetching band, especially in red. The way it’s made is also super impressive, with 16,000 polyester yarn filaments making up a single band.
Each Braided Solo Loop features a unique, stretchable design that’s ultracomfortable and easy to slip on and off your wrist. Made from 100 percent recycled materials, the 16,000 polyester yarn filaments in each band are interwoven with thin silicone threads using advanced braiding machinery then laser cut to an exact length. The 300D construction offers a soft, textured feel and is both sweat-resistant and water-resistant.
The official version of these bands don’t seem to be available in Apple Stores right now, and online orders aren’t going to reach buyers until December thanks to stock shortages.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And iPadOS 14.2 Beta 1 Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- Download iOS 14.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.1
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.