Apple took the decision to close its stores last month, with only those in Greater China remaining open. After initially planning to open the stores in the United States in late-March, the decision was later made to leave everything open-ended.
Now, it sounds like Apple has decided that we shouldn’t expect stores to open again this month.
According to an internal memo sent out to all retail employees, Apple now doesn’t intend to reopen its stores in the United States until early May at the earliest. 9to5Mac got its hands on the full memo, with Apple’s SVP of Retail + People Deirdre O’Brien saying that the company will continue to stand by its employees during this time.
I first want to share an update on Apple’s COVID-19 response here in the US. At this time, we anticipate that flexible work arrangements will remain in place for all offices, and all Retail stores will remain closed, until early May. We are continuing to monitor local conditions for every Apple facility on a daily basis, and we will make our reopening decisions on the basis of thorough, thoughtful reviews and the latest guidance from local governments and public health experts
Apple took the decision to close its offices and stores in an attempt to try and help the social distancing that is underway around the globe. It was one of the first companies to pro-actively close stores before it was made compulsory, for example.
The company has also donated 10 million masks to those who need them, too. But it looks like it could be a little while until we get to head into an Apple Store to check out those new MacBook Airs and iPad Pros.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.4.5 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.4.5 Beta 1 Released
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.4 For Compatible Devices Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak – How To
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak