The Find My app replaced the Find My iPhone app when iOS 13 came around, and now it might have given us another look at what AirTags will look like. Or at least, what the setup process will be.
The screenshots come via MacRumors who got their hands on them via a “reader,” although it’s unclear whether that’s someone inside Apple.
The app looks like the one we’re all using today but with some new additions. The screenshots show a new bar at the bottom of the screen that will make it easy to switch between finding Devices, Items, and People while another Me tab is available.
There are also setup screens showing how a new tag will be set up. Apple uses the wording “Tag your everyday items with [AirTags] and never lose them again.”
Setting up a new tag will mean pulling a tab (presumably to start the battery) and then bringing it close to an iPhone. That’s the same setup process we’ve become accustomed to with AirPods, AirPods Pro, and HomePod.
We are pretty confident that AirTags will be announced by the end of the year, but when that will be is anyone’s guess. We expected the tracking tags to arrive alongside the iPhones in September but that didn’t happen. And we’ve been expecting them to be announced almost every day since.
The big day has to come around soon, right?
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.2 / iPadOS 13.2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Final Released For iPhone And iPad
- iOS 13.2 Final Release Notes, Changes, New Features: Everything You Need To Know
- Downgrade iOS 13.2 / iPadOS 13.2 To iOS 13.1.3, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.2 Via Checkra1n Shown Off By Qwertyoruiopz
- iOS 13.2 Jailbreak Checkra1n Release Date Apparently Gets Teased
- iOS 13.2 / Catalina Apple Notes App Sync Not Working Via iCloud, Here Are The Details
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13.1
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]