2nd-Grader Kid Swallowed An AirPod And Had To Be Rushed To ER

In news that is perhaps the least surprising given their size, a 7-year-old child was rushed to hospital after he managed to swallow an AirPod. And his mother is now warning other parents that their kids could do the same, if they put them in their mouths.

This is very much not the first time someone has managed to swallow an AirPod and it will absolutely not be the last.

But this time it seems the child was playing with the Christmas present when he somehow accidentally managed to swallow one earbud. There are obvious questions to be asked about that, but we’ll move on for now.

As it turned out, the parent didn’t realize that the child had swallowed an AirPod until it popped up on an X-Ray during a visit to the hospital.

The next step? Apparently everyone is waiting for nature to take its course and then that should be the end of another story of someone managing to swallow something that they shouldn’t. Just as they’ve been doing ever since coin-based money existed.

Hopefully this isn’t the start of a round of anti-wireless earbud madness with people demanding they be made larger or to taste like those awful Nintendo Switch cartridges! It’s 2020 though – who knows what madness could befall us.

(Source: WSBTV)

You may also like to check out:

You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.