Big wigs at companies that make Android phones getting caught using iPhones isn’t a new phenomenon, but it’s still weird to see it happen. The latest person to fall foul of the iPhone pull, is the CEO of Xiaomi, Lei Jun, who posted to Chinese social network Weibo from his iPhone.
Just like Twitter, Weibo shows what was used to publish new messages and sure enough Lei Jun posted using an iPhone.
It’s important to note that there are plenty of legitimate reasons for CEOs of companies to use devices created by the competition. Knowing exactly what a competing device is capable of, as well as its weaknesses, makes good business sense.
But surely, surely it makes even more sense to have your own phone hanging around for posting to social media, right? You’d think so wouldn’t you?
CEOs aren’t the only ones that can’t avoid the pull of the iPhone. Celebrities are often paid handsomely to promote Android phones with some managing to promote them on social media by posting from, you guessed it, an iPhone.
Who knew that social media could be such a minefield for people who really should know better?
(Source: Toutiao [Google Translate])
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.5 Beta 4 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.5 Beta 4
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Screen Protector: Here Are The Best You Can Buy Today [List]
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Case: Here Are The Best Ones You Can Get Today [List]
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.4.1 Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.4.1 / iPadOS 13.4.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4.1 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak