Apple’s iPhone 15 Pro is expected to be quite the departure from the iPhone 14 Pro and a new leak has again helped drive that point home.
Shared to the Chinese version of TikTok and first reported by MacRumors, the new leak shows what appears to be an iPhone 15 Pro dummy unit that would be used by accessory makers to ensure that their products fit.
The video gives us a proper look at the phone’s shape and dimensions although it doesn’t necessarily share any additional details about what we can expect from the next iPhone.
The iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max are both expected to ship with solid-state buttons, doing away with the clicky buttons and mute switch that we’re familiar with.
The phones are also set to feature a new titanium frame and razor-thin bezels, while they’re set to get USB-C ports in lieu of the Lightning ports that we’re all much more familiar with. The standard iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus devices are also expected to feature the same port.
Apple is expected to announce the new iPhones at an event in September and then likely make them available for pre-order a matter of days later. The 2023 iPhones will then likely go on sale the following week.
Apple is set to announce the software that the iPhone 15 models will use, iOS 17, at its WWDC23 event that will kick off on 5 June.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.4.1 OTA File, IPSW Links Out Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.4.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.4 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.