Apple has now released for download iOS 16.4.1 IPSW links and OTA update which means that you can now get the update using the details given below.
If you’d rather not go the over-the-air route and want to install your updates manually using iTunes on a PC and Finder on a Mac, you can do that.
We’ve got all the links that you need — just make sure to download the IPSW file that relates to the type of device that you’re updating.
This new iOS 16.4.1 update isn’t about bringing new features or even improving on others. Instead, it’s all about dealing with bugs that have been introduced in previous releases. This is likely to be one of the last releases before Apple debuts iOS 17 at WWDC in June, with Apple already beta testing iOS 16.5 with developers as well as those on the public beta program.
We’d suggest installing this update on your compatible iPhone as soon as possible, it’s available on the iPhone 8 and newer, all the way to the very latest iPhone 14.
iOS 16.4.1 IPSW Direct Download Links:
- iPhone 14 Pro Max, iPhone 14 Pro
- iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus
- iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13
- iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS
- iPhone 11, iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone SE (2nd Generation), (3rd Generation)
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.4.1 OTA File, IPSW Links Out Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.4 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.4 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.