A new video shared by leaker ShrimpApplePro appear to show iPhone 15 Pro CAD images including the rumored solid-state buttons.
The video, which was shared to Twitter after being posted to the Chinese version of TikTok, shows the CAD renders that depict what the iPhone 15 Pro will look like when it goes on sale later this year.
Apple is roundly expected to ditch clicky buttons in favor of new solid-state ones that vibrate when touched. The buttons will work in much the same way as the iPhone SE’s Home button, not to mention the MacBook’s trackpad. A vibration will take place to simulate the feel of clicking a real button.
The video also shows the new mute button which is expected to replace the mute switch that has been part of the iPhone ever since its 2007 introduction.
This new button setup isn’t expected to make its way to the iPhone 15 or iPhone 15 Plus, however. Instead, they’re expected to use the same button arrangement of the iPhone 14 lineup that is currently on sale.
More cads images
Source in video pic.twitter.com/sxy9GaNCre
— ShrimpApplePro 🍤 (@VNchocoTaco) March 20, 2023
Apple is expected to announce the iPhone 15 lineup at an event in September, with the phone going on sale around ten days later. The Pro models are also expected to sport a new titanium construction, while all four iPhones are set to move from Lightning to USB-C for the first time.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.3.1 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Out Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.3.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.3 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.