Amazon is now selling the Samsung Galaxy S23 phone for just $749.99. This is the unlocked 128GB version and there are multiple colors available as part of this deal. Make sure to have your preferred color selected before adding anything to your cart.
Amazon would normally sell the Samsung Galaxy S23 for around $800 which means that you can now save $50 and 6% without doing anything special. There are no discount codes or on-screen coupons needed here – just place the order as normal and your discount will be automatically applied.
Do note that we don’t yet know when Amazon intends to call time on this deal, however. That means that there is always the chance that this deal could come to an end at any minute and you might wind up paying more.
Buy: Samsung Galaxy S23 from Amazon: $749.99 | Original price: $800
At the time of writing, the Samsung Galaxy S23 doesn’t have a huge number of reviews but the reviews among the press have been excellent. This phone features a 50-megapixel main camera as well as support for taking great nighttime photographs. You can also expect long battery life thanks to the display’s adaptive 120Hz refresh rate.
Again, remember this deal is going to run out eventually and we don’t know for sure when that will be. Get that order in now if you want to be absolutely sure of locking this special price in.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.3.1 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Out Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.3.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.3 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.