If you want to jailbreak iOS 16.4.1, here’s the latest update you need to know before you do anything.
Apple has now released iOS 16.4.1 to the public and it fixes a few problems that people have been reporting since iOS 16.4 was released not that long ago. But you’re probably wondering whether you should update and if the iOS 16.4.1 release can be jailbroken.
As always, we’d suggest that you install this update as soon as possible, but if you’re really set on jailbreaking there are some things to consider.
If you’re using an iPhone X or iPhone 8 you’ll be good to go once the Palera1n jailbreak has been updated for this release. That’s because those iPhones are jailbroken at the bootrom level and no matter what Apple does, it can’t plug the hole that the jailbreaks use.
But if you’re using something more modern, like the iPhone 14, you’re going to be stuck. That might change in the future, but not just yet.
With that said, thankfully iOS 16 is now so advanced that it already does much of the stuff that people tend to jailbreak for. With that in mind we’d suggest asking yourself why you’re jailbreaking in 2023 and whether you really need to do it to get the most out of your iPhone.
If not, just update and enjoy!
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.4.1 OTA File, IPSW Links Out Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.4.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.4 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.