The Amazon Eero Pro mesh Wi-Fi system complete with everything that you need to enable stable Wi-Fi across a 2-4 bedroom property is currently available right now for just $319. The system is Alexa-enabled and was voted one of the best Wi-Fi mesh networking kits on the market.
The Amazon-owned Eero mesh system is perfect for people who live in a property that has 2-4 bedrooms and that suffers from Wi-Fi dead zones. This type of experience is generally attributed to poor hardware provided by the ISP, which is why many people choose to entirely replace that router with a system of this nature.
The system comes with the most intelligent mesh Wi-Fi technology and powerful hardware that has been upgraded and integrated into this sec0nd-generation system. It’s two times as fast as the original Eero Wi-Fi system but is also backward compatible with first-generation Eero products, which means that you don’t need to do a full replacement if you have already invested in that system.
The hardware uses proprietary TrueMesh technology to project its own mesh network in the property. This network is then extended by the provided beacons when they are placed at various points in the house. It also offers a quick and easy setup process that requires no technical knowledge or experience whatsoever.
You get world-class security built into the hardware. The ability to create profiles and control who can and can’t access the internet with parental controls. And extremely reliable and fast Wi-Fi that should be perfect for gaming and streaming content in every corner of your property. As long as your incoming service is up to scratch, of course.
This beauty of a kit will arrive after Christmas but it’s still an excellent purchase and will be a nice treat when it arrives. Head on over to the direct link product link below to pick this full mesh kit up for just $319, right now. No discount codes or coupons are required.
Buy: Amazon Eero Pro mesh Wi-Fi system (1 Pro + 2 Beacons) from Amazon: $319 | Original price: $400
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.3 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.3 Released
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.3 The Easy Way [Guide]+
- Download: iOS 14.4 Beta 1 IPSW Links And OTA Along With iPadOS 14.4 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 14.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checking
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Jailbreak iOS 14.2 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.2 The Right Way [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.