Tesla has unveiled an updated version of its popular Model S with new headlights, taillights, and charge ports all included. This comes after Tesla already refreshed the same car a matter of months ago.
Tesla’s refreshed Model S has appeared in Taiwan and it’s the first time the new car has appeared in an international market that isn’t Canada.
As images show, both the headlights and taillights have changed, with the former gaining matrix projector headlights like the ones that are already available on the Model 3 and Model Y. Around the back the trim over the license plate seems to have changed with an overall cleaner look.
Most important is the new CCS charging port that will be used in international markets similar to the one that was first unveiled on the new Model X. It isn’t clear whether that port will be used on the North American car, however.
It’s important to remember that the only version of the Model S that’s currently being delivered is the North American one. And while these changes do look destined to find a home on international vehicles, Electrek does expect the majority of the changes to make the switch to the North American Model S as well.
These new vehicles are expected to be the new Model S and Model X that Tesla will deliver to international markets with the CCS standard.
The design changes are expected to also make it to the version of the Model S made for the North American market since Tesla produces all Model S vehicles in the Fremont factory.
With Tesla deliveries currently hit and miss at best, there is still no telling when any of this will actually be available for people to drive around.
You may also like to check out:
- Download Windows 11 Pro ISO File Without Product Key From Microsoft
- Force Download Windows 11 Free Upgrade Right Now, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- Download Windows 11 Installation Assistant For Your PC
- How To Upgrade To Windows 11 From Windows 10 For Free
- How To Create Bootable Windows 11 USB Flash Drive [Guide]
- Download: iOS 15.2 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 15.2 — Out Now
- Jailbreak iOS 15.2 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- Best iPhone 13, 13 Pro Tempered Glass Screen Protectors Available Today [List]
- Best iPhone 13, Pro Max 20W USB-C Chargers [List]
- Top iPhone 13 Pro Max Screen Protectors Available To Buy [List]
- Best iPhone 13 / Pro Cases For Protection Available Right Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 15 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.