The team working on the unc0ver jailbreak tweak have released version 4.1.1 to the masses. This new update continues to jailbreak iOS 13 through iOS 13.3, with some important changes added.
The first of those changes is an increase in reliability to around 99%. That means that if you’ve found that you simply cannot get unc0ver to jailbreak your iPhone running a previous version, now might be a good time to try this new update.
We’ve heard good things, although we are yet to try it for ourselves.
There has also been an addition in the exploits used, with the new time_waste exploit employed in place of oob_timestamp.
- Replace the oob_timestamp exploit by @bazad with the time_waste exploit by @jakeashacks for 99% stage 1 (exploit) reliability on iOS 13.0-13.3
- Fix compatibility issues with iOS 11.0-12.4 and 13.0-13.2.3
- Fix a stability bug in the time_waste exploit for iOS 13.0-13.3
As of the time of writing the unc0ver jailbreak is the only one that is capable of jailbreaking the iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, and iPhone 11 Pro running versions of iOS up to iOS 13.3. That may well change in the future. but this jailbreak is definitely the way to go if you’re looking to crack your way into a modern iPhone.
However, even with this new update it’s important to remember that jailbreaks can, and do, fail. If you’re having issues with unc0ver 4.1.1 we’d suggest hanging fire for another new update. Just remember not to update iOS while you wait.
unc0ver v4.1.1 can be downloaded from unc0ver.dev. Once downloaded, you can follow our tutorial on how to go about using it to jailbreak your device:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more videos.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.4 / iPadOS 13.4 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3.1 Released For Compatible Devices
- Downgrade iOS 13.3.1 To iOS 13.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Download Checkra1n iOS 13.3.1 Jailbreak IPA, Here’s How [0.9.8 beta]
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak