Unc0ver 3.0.0 Beta 29 Released To Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.1 / 12.1.2 With Cydia And Substrate Support
You can now download unc0ver 3.0.0 beta 29 (unc0ver 3.0.0~b29) IPA to jailbreak iOS 12, iOS 12.1.1 and iOS 12.1.2 complete with Cydia and Cydia Substrate support.
The wait is finally over now. With the release of unc0ver 3.0.0 beta 29, you can now finally jailbreak your iPhone or iPad on iOS 12 complete with Cydia support.
It’s important to however note that currently this version of unc0ver only works on A8X-A11 devices, meaning devices up to iPhone X, with support for newer devices such as iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, new iPad Pros, and devices older than A8X coming at a later date, but soon.
It’s also important to note that this is still a beta release which means it will be prone to bugs here and there.
Important notes to know before jailbreaking your iPhone or iPad are as follows:
• Delete OTA file from Settings – Storage if present and reboot before attempting the jailbreak to prevent a possible bootloop
• This versions contains full-fledged Cydia and Substrate support for iOS 12 on compatible devices that are listed above. This means that Cydia and Tweaks are fully functional
• Some repos may not function with Cydia/APT yet due to a bug in Apple’s code on iOS 12 (See https://twitter.com/sbingner/status/1099050396557893632)
• This is considered to be safe to try as long as you make sure you have no downloaded OTA file
• It is still possible to restore or downgrade your device to iOS 12.1.1~b3 to use this jailbreak even if you are on iOS 12.1.3 or up (See https://twitter.com/Pwn20wnd/status/1093191940831567872)
• Reboot and re-attempt the jailbreak if it gets stuck at “Extracting Cydia…”
If you are on a compatible firmware, you can jailbreak right away on iOS 12, but what if you have already updated to iOS 12.1.3 or iOS 12.1.4? Well, the good news is that Apple is still signing iOS 12.1.1 beta 3, which means you can downgrade or upgrade to 12.1.1 beta 3 from any firmware right now and take advantage of this iOS 12 jailbreak. You can learn more about downgrading to iOS 12.1.1 beta 3 here.
Unc0ver 3.0.0 beta 29 IPA can be downloaded from here. We will be posting our guide on how to jailbreak iOS 12.1.2 with unc0ver soon. Stay tuned for that.