Apple has today announced a series of new sessions for its Today at Apple education sessions. The new augmented reality experiences, called [AR]T are art-based and include three distinct experiences.
The new sessions are available around the world and include an “interactive walk featuring works by some of the world’s premier contemporary artists.” In-store sessions also include learning the basics of creating AR apps using Swift Playgrounds as well as an AR art installation that will be available in every Apple Store worldwide.
Seven artists have been chosen to participate in the project and as you would expect, it’s free to anyone who wants to join in.
“Today at Apple offers a window into the creative arts made possible by our products and customers,” said Deirdre O’Brien, Apple’s senior vice president of Retail + People. “We hope attendees are inspired by the incredible AR creations in the [AR]T Walk and in-store installation, and we can’t wait to see what our visitors learn to create in the [AR]T Lab.”
Apple announced the new series of sessions via its Apple Newsroom webpage and more information covering the sessions can be found there. All three will be available starting from August 10th and you can register for a session of your choosing by visiting Apple’s website and selecting your location.
Apple’s Today at Apple platform allows it to help teach its users all manner of things ranging from photography skills to Swift programming and everything in-between. This latest round of sessions includes the use of augmented reality at a time where Apple continues to push the use of AR with iPhones and iPads. A new AR headset is also said to be in the works.
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 13 Public Beta 4 Download Profile Released To Testers
- Download iOS 13 Beta 5 IPSW Links And OTA Update For Your iPhone Or iPad
- iOS 13 Beta 5 Profile File Download Without Developer Account, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 12.2 Using Unc0ver 3.3.0 IPA
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.