This Renewed iPhone 8 Is Just $150 And It’s Unlocked, Too
Amazon is now selling an unlocked and renewed iPhone 8 for just $150. You don’t need to enter any discount codes and there are no on-screen coupons to use here, either. All you need to do is place an order as you would for any other product and your new renewed iPhone 8 will be with you in no time at all.
The renewed iPhone 8 is unlocked and will work on all of the major U.S. carriers including AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, U.S. Cellular, Cricket, Metro, Tracfone, and Mint Mobile. All you need to do is insert your SIM card to get started.
– This pre-owned product has been professionally inspected, tested and cleaned by Amazon qualified vendors. It is not certified by Apple.
– This product is in “Excellent condition”. It shows no signs of cosmetic damage visible from a distance of 12 inches.
– This product will have a battery that exceeds 80% capacity relative to new.
– Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
– Product will come with a SIM removal tool, a charger and a charging cable. Headphone and SIM card are not included.
– This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90-day of receipt if it does not work as expected.
– Refurbished phones are not guaranteed to be waterproof
The iPhone 8 comes with 64GB of storage and features a 4.7-inch Retina display with support for True Tone and Wide color (P3). An Apple-designed A11 Bionic chip is what handles processing power, too.
While we don’t know how long this price will be available, stocks are also a concern. Anyone looking to pick one of these renewed and unlocked iPhone 8 handsets up should probably place an order sooner rather than later.