We absolutely love wireless charging. If you’ve read any of our posts there’s a good chance that it’s come up at some point. Wireless charging is just hyper convenient, allowing us to throw a phone or earbuds onto a pad for a few minutes here and there. And if you’ve taken our advice and filled your home with them, you can move around and keep doing it. At that point, battery life is irrelevant. Right now you can pick up a wireless charger for just $9.99, adding it to your collection.
Normally, this RAVPower Wireless Charger would sell for around $8, but if you’re quick you can save 64% and get in on the action for just $9.99. That’s a saving that you just won’t want to miss out on. You even get a Quick Charge 3.0 adapter with it, too.
Buy: RAVPower Wireless Charger with QC 3.0 Adapter from Amazon: $9.99 with code OMNVGZIE | Original price: $28
This wireless charger can handle getting power into Android phones at 10W and iPhones at 7.5W, making it nice and speedy no matter what you happen to plop down on top of it. Everything else – so long as it’s Qi-compatible – will charge at a solid 5W. That means AirPods, Pixel Buds, and more will all work just fine.
Unlike some wireless chargers, this one supports HyperAir which means it will start charging iPhones the instant they land on the pad. And there’s an LED indicator to notify when charging has started as well.
Don’t delay in getting your orders in, though. We don’t expect the offer to be around forever. Don’t forget to enter that discount code, too. You’ll end up paying full price if you do.
You may also like to check out:
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Screen Protector: Here Are The Best You Can Buy Today [List]
- Download: iOS 13.4.5 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.4.5 Beta 2 Released
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.4.1 Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.4.1 / iPadOS 13.4.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4.1 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.