Samsung’s Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ are undoubtedly the hot topic right now, and until another flagship device arrives, this is unlikely to change. While neither phone has been made available to those who pre-ordered yet, Samsung is obviously keen to get as many orders in as possible and in order to do that, it has created an app that will give users a chance to try out the Galaxy S9 (kinda) while still using their existing device.
It’s managed this feat via a new Experience app, and it’s available to download now for all devices running Android 6.0 or higher.
Anyone wanting to know what the Galaxy S9 experience is like, and has a device that matches the aforementioned criteria, can get their hands on the “Experience App for Galaxy S9/S9+” from the Google Play Store now.
Once installed, the app has a valiant go at trying to show what the Galaxy S9 is like by walking users through the device’s new camera features while also showing off how AR Emoji and the phone’s super slow-motion features work.
However, while the app can show what would happen on a Galaxy S9’s screen, it obviously cannot actually replicate the feel of using one. For example, the app tries to show off the Galaxy S9’s repositioned fingerprint sensor, but unless you have one of the new phones in hand, you’re kind of left guessing whether the new position would work for you.
Think of this as a teaser rather than a proper feel for what the new phones bring to the table.
As always, if you are really on the fence about buying a Galaxy S9, or indeed any smartphone or consumer electronics device, you’re probably best getting some real hands-on time before making your buying decision. App or no app, we don’t see any real difference here.
You may also like to check out:
- Android P Markup APK Download From Google Now Available, Here Are The Details
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Release Date Announced
- Spotify Modded Premium APK, Spotify++ Being Cracked Down In 2018, Here’s What You Need To Know
- Android P Launcher APK Download For All Devices Now Available [Pixel Launcher]
- How To Downgrade iOS 11.2.6 On iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Download iOS 11.2.6 IPSW Links And OTA With Fix For Messages Crashing Bug
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.6 / 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using Electra Or LiberiOS [Updated]