Here’s how you can get Google Android P screenshot Markup APK download on your device right now. Here are the details.
Google released the very first developer preview of Android P yesterday, allowing just about anyone to install it on their Pixel devices. That obviously led to quite a few people doing exactly that, and we are now starting to learn of some of the super cool new features and fixes that have gone into this early iteration of what will be the next big Android release.
While support for notch displays, altered notification management and a redesigned launcher are obviously some of the more obvious changes in Android P currently, there are certainly some less obvious but no less interesting features that may have gone unnoticed by many. One of those is a feature that allows users to take a screenshot of their device and then add markup on the fly, ready to be shared.
If this doesn’t immediately spring to mind as awesome, you probably don’t take as many screenshots as we do! Even if you don’t have to take screenshots of apps and such, being able to share a screenshot with a friend and either add a witty comment or circle an area of the screen that you want to draw attention to is super useful, just as iOS users found out when Apple added a similar feature to iPhones and iPads last year with iOS 11.
If you are not using Android P and don’t want to wait for it to make its way to your device – if that ever happens – then you can try it out right now, too. A developer has been able to extract the Markup app and publish it in APK form so give that a whirl if you’re curious. Though it’s important to note that for some reason, this only works on Pixel 2 XL for now.
Everyone else, you’re going to have to wait until you get to try Android P for yourself, although given the timescales for updates to Android devices, that could be some time.
You can download Google Markup APK from Android P for your device from here.
You may also like to check out:
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Release Date Announced
- Spotify Modded Premium APK, Spotify++ Being Cracked Down In 2018, Here’s What You Need To Know
- Android P Launcher APK Download For All Devices Now Available [Pixel Launcher]
- Download Pixel Experience ROM On MIDO Redmi Note 4 Based On Android 8.1 Oreo And Install It The Right Way
- How To Downgrade iOS 11.2.6 On iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Download iOS 11.2.6 IPSW Links And OTA With Fix For Messages Crashing Bug
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.6 / 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using Electra Or LiberiOS [Updated]