No matter how obscure the task, you can bet your bottom dollar that there is a website, app, or another piece of software that can fulfill the need.
A huge percentage of people choose to use streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, or Disney Plus, to name but a few, to take care of their movie and media needs in this ever-evolving and the ever-digital world. Though if you still handle and consume Blu-ray discs, then you can put your faith in the powerful Leawo Blu-ray Copy for Windows and Mac.
Do you remember when DVD discs were all the rage and everyone rushed out to purchase the latest and greatest Hollywood blockbuster on DVD? And then subsequently paid a little extra to get action-packed movies on Blu-ray disc packing in higher quality with crystal clear imagery and audio? Well, purchases of those discs may not be as popular as they once were but those who swear by the quality of the Blu-ray standard still need to perform specific actions with their discs.
Thankfully, where there is a need, there is a solution, and one such solution is the power-packed Leawo Blu-ray Copy software for Windows and Mac. As a quick and rapid overview, the software that can be installed to a Windows-based PC or Mac packs in the following features:
- The ability to copy Blu-ray and DVD movies to blank Blu-ray and DVD discs. This functionality works flawlessly regardless of any disc protection and any regional restrictions placed on the source disc.
- Functionality allows a user to run the Leawo software to copy a Blu-ray 3D disc without suffering from any kind of quality loss.
- If space is of paramount importance, it’s possible to shrink from BD50 to BD25. This basically lets you take a Blu-ray disc on a 50GB disc down to fit on a 25GB disc.
- You can use Leawo Blu-ray Copy to burn an ISO image on your hard drive to a Blu-ray/DVD disc. If you have two DVD-ROMs, direct disc-to-disc ISO image burning is also possible.
Don’t let the name of the software fool you either. It isn’t just Blu-ray discs that benefit from the power of the Leawo software. Standard DVD discs also succumb to the power of this purpose-built piece-of-digital-greatness. If this sounds like something that you need or that you would benefit from, then you can find out more about the software directly at the website.
Once you get it, don’t forget to check out their easy how-to tutorial on how to get started with backing up your old Blu-ray collection.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post but we don’t get any commission from sales made on any of the above items.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- iOS 14 Beta 4 Download Release Date: Here’s When To Expect
- Download: iOS 14 Beta 3 IPSW Links And iPadOS 14 Beta 3 Released
- iOS 14 Beta 3 OTA Profile File Download Available Without Dev Account, Here’s How To Get It
- Jailbreak iOS 13.6 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Video Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5 On iPhone 11, Pro Max, SE, iPad Pro, More Using Unc0ver 5.0.0 [Tutorial]
- Download: iOS 13.6 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update Released For iPhone And iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5 Without Or No Computer, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.