Apple’s iPhone XR is available to purchase in a renewed capacity for just $337.99. The smartphone is fully unlocked, meaning it will work with any network.
This particular version of the iPhone XR comes with 64GB of onboard storage for apps, games, and other storage requirements, and is fully unlocked, which means that you can slide pretty much any carrier’s SIM card into it and you are good to go. It is worth reiterating that this is an Amazon Renewed device and comes with a 90-day guarantee for your peace-of-mind.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, but if you aren’t completely satisfied, you are eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt with the Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
In addition to the onboard storage and access to iOS, this product ships with a SIM removal tool, a UL-certified charger, and an MFi-certified charging and data sync cable. It doesn’t come with any headphones or SIM card in the box.
The iPhone XR has a 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display with True Tone and P3 wide color. It has an IP67 rating to protect against dust and water. And it runs Apple’s own A12 Bionic chip under-the-hood with the accompanying second-generation Neural Engine to ensure that you get the very best performance. The camera experience is also fantastic and should be more than good enough for budding mobile photographers.
This smartphone may not be the newest hardware that Apple has to offer but it’s still an extremely performant device at a very reasonable price.
If you have been looking to invest in a new smartphone – other for yourself or someone else – this is a great opportunity to get into Apple’s ecosystem without having to pay full price for the privilege. Head on over to the direct link below right now to view any additional details and make the purchase. There are no discount codes or coupons needed.
Buy: Apple iPhone XR, 64GB, Black – Fully Unlocked (Renewed) from Amazon: $337.99
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 14.4 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Download: iOS 14.4 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.4 Out Now
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.4 The Easy Way [Tutorial]
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checking
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Jailbreak iOS 14.2 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.